From their MDUSD Blog:
"A parent has set up another meeting in Pleasant Hill. We will once again be answering questions posed by attendees and we will also be discussing the need for change in MDUSD. "
From the organizer:
The meeting will be held:
Monday, April 21
7:00 - 9:00 PM
First Christian Church
2115 Pleasant Hill Road
Please come and ask questions about:
- Why Eberhart, Strange, and others are seeking positive changes in MDUSD culture
- The effect of State budget cuts on MDUSD
- MDUSD's recent fiscal missteps
- A possible attempt to launch a parcel tax campaign in 2009
- Any other topics you might want to discuss
The church is on Pleasant Hill Road between the Gregory Lane/PH Road intersection and Pleasant Hill Elementary.
Please note: no food or drink is allowed into the sanctuary where we will be meeting.
Anyone who lives within the MDUSD boundaries is welcome. I hope you and your friends/neighbors can attend.
Will you be attending?